| Attorney web sites, law firm web sites, legal web sites, lawyer web site design and development services, web site design and Internet marketing services for lawyers . . .these services are one of the cornerstones of Buildtelligence Web Solutions’ business since its inception.
FWe know your clients. We know what information is important to them in a lawyer web page. Let us design web pages for your law practice that not only work for you – but for your clients.
Buildtelligence is a full service Web Development and Internet Marketing Company that focuses on the needs of the Legal Community. We can help your law firm with creating a new website, redesigning an existing site, creating flash animation logos, optimizing the firms site for the search engines, setting up pay per click accounts at Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, MSN ad center and more.
Internet Marketing for Lawyers
Promoting and optimizing your law firm web site with the search engines is by far the best way to drive a steady stream of potential new clients to your site. Its key that your legal web site has a search engine friendly design, is optimized for keywords that are related to your law practice, is included in key search directories and has quality links from other related websites.
Why you need an attorney website
- Websites strengthen client relationships.
- They allow you to offer more services, resources and information.
- Attorney websites give you another way to communicate with your clients
- Lawyer websites are an economical way to market your services. Traditional marketing avenues are much more costly and less informative. By 2011, Internet advertising is expected to become the largest advertising segment, surpassing newspapers for the first time, a new study reported. The same study predicts overall communications spending to top $1 trillion in 2008, making it the third-fastest-growing sector in the U.S. economy, just shy of government and agriculture.
- Availability. Attorney websites allow additional access to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- An attorney website can help you more effectively deliver legal services
- A website makes it easy for people to refer new customers to you. For many attorneys, referrals are a crucial source of new clients. Having a lawyer website makes it easy to encourage referrals, because customers can simply send friends and business contacts to your attorney web site. Website addresses are easier to remember than phone numbers. Plus, giving people multiple ways of contacting you makes it more likely that they will do so.
- Common Courtesy. With over 78% of the U.S. population frequently using the Internet, it has become an expected courtesy to have a website to offer more information about your practice
Search Engine Optimization for Lawyers
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process used to increase your web sites visibility in the search engines for keywords and phrases pertinent to your law firms practice. The goal of Search Engine Optimization is to increase web traffic by ranking high in the search engine results for keywords related to your law firms practice and geographic location. We have had huge successes in placing our attorney websites in the search engine results where they expect to be and where they gain more clients.
Can your law firm be found in Google for its main practice areas and geographic location such as New York Employment Lawyers, Florida Personal Injury Attorneys, California Family Lawyer, and so on? Why not?
Lawyer Web Sites are Affordable
Are you spending exorbitant amounts of money on a web site with Lawyer.com or FindLaw? Our hosting costs you a mere $39.95 per month and we have basic design packages beginning at only $799.00
Does your law firm already have a web site but it’s not bringing in the type of results you had hoped for? Do you have additional practice areas or office locations that you want to spotlight? We can help. Call Buildtelligence today or fill out our contact information form to receive prompt courteous attention and an intelligent staff that will answer your questions.